- 1. Required Information
- Hotel New Katsura collects guests’ personal information in compliance with the law. The contents of information collected upon check-in is in accordance with the Inns and Hotels Act, and we may use this information to better provide you with our services.
- 2. Use of your information
- Hotel New Katsura uses guests’ information only to execute the requested transaction or to provide necessary services indicated at the time of collection. We never use personal information beyond the scope of the hotel’s activities. Personally identifiable information is not distributed to third parties without prior consent. Unless required or permitted to do so by law, we will not otherwise share or distribute any of the information you provide to us.
- 3. Security
- Hotel New Katsura retains personal information accurately and securely. We employ security measures to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- 4. Regarding disclosure, correction, deletion, cessation of use
- Hotel New Katsura respects your right to privacy. Whether you tell us that you wish to have your information disclosed, corrected, or deleted, or you do not wish to have your information used at all, we will respect your wishes and swiftly respond to your requests.